Saturday, December 12, 2009

'Tis the Season.....

for chaos....and my life is full of it. Thank goodness I have this week off work to get things done. The letter and cards have been sent. Now I just need to decorate and shop. No biggie.....

This Christmas will be a smaller one where presents are concerned. I'm sure everyone is facing the same thing and I've found that I kind of like it. We are focusing more on family and being together rather than what we are giving. Not that we didn't do this before but it feels different this year. I'm so excited for Sarah to get home next week. It seems like forever since we saw her in August. I'm having close to 30 people at my house for Christmas dinner and I'm so excited for this. We haven't all been together at a holiday gathering in quite a while. It will be nice.

I'm hoping to get some blogging time in this week while I'm off. I want to post some pics of my Christmas trees once they are decorated. Guess I better get back to working on the house. Just wanted to check in to let everyone know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Hope you are all surviving the Christmas chaos in your own lives. Till next time......

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you will have a wonderful Christmas with your family! Good luck getting everything done. I'm so behind because I've been sick for 2 weeks. What a great month to get the worst cold of my life. :) Enjoy your decorating and shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's happy chaos! You're amazing with all that you have to do. I hope you have lots of fun getting ready for Christmas. Love your background. I feel very festive now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the need to catch up with XMas. We still need to decorate, shop, etc. I hope you find the time that you need. :)

    ReplyDelete