Friday, October 1, 2010

Everyone's Home

So, this is a very busy week and this post will be short and sweet.  I'm sure you're all happy about that ;-)    Preparations for the big anniversary party this weekend are in full swing.  The weather is not cooperating however, as it's suppose to be 103 on Saturday.  Did I mention we were having this thing in our backyard?  I'm glad everyone loves me...although after Saturday they may rethink.

Sarah came home yesterday so I am in Mom heaven having all my kids home with me.  Just to prove a point that kids never grow up, I give you this picture:

Sarah (25) and Stephen (24) playing Super Mario Bros. on the Wii.  You should have seen how excited she was when she found out he had the game.  They are still cute!

In other kid news I was able to totally embarrass my 21 year old daughter by rocking out to Katie Perry's "California Gurls" while we were in the car the other day.  It felt just like the old days and I loved it!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Quote for the Week:

Human beings are the only creatures that allow their children to come back home.
~Bill Cosby~

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy all those wonderful children Gerri :) I know you'll have fun!!

    ReplyDelete