Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The War - Day 47

Just here to give a little update to my faithful readers. 

I joined Weight Watchers two and a half weeks ago.  I am doing the online version.  I'm just not up to the whole meeting thing.  Maybe one day I can go back to that, but not right now.  I've lost 10 lbs in my first two weeks so....GO ME!  I am eating so much better, not perfect, but much better.  But that is not even the most exciting news.  I have been walking every day at work on our walking path that they have set up in the basement of the hospital.  Today I was able to add an extra lap for a total of 5 laps.  I'm so proud of myself for this accomplishment.  It's not easy for a couch potato to suddenly start expending energy, but I am determined to make it happen.

So, choice by choice, I continue to move forward.  The war has just begun...today I won a significant battle.  Can't wait to conquer more obstacles along the way!

So, does everyone remember our deal?  I lose weight and you get all your health screenings...I hope you are doing that.

What good choices have you made lately?

2 comments:

  1. No stopping you Gerri!!! I'm proud of all that you are doing to join this battle! You'll be proud of me. I'm going for my mammogram (very overdue) on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Kelly! Please let me know what the results are. I am praying for a clear exam.

      Delete