Sunday, April 15, 2012

Week in Review - Half Way There!

Yesterday marked the halfway point of the Blogging A to Z Challenge.  I'm proud of myself for sticking with it this far.  It's been fun.  It's also been great to discover new blogs and meet new people along the way.  I've met a few bloggers who are writing about the places they live also.  It's making me want to travel and thanks to Kittie Howard, I think a trip to Louisiana just might be in my future somewhere.  I've also enjoyed Cathy's blog, who writes about what it's like to live on a third generation farm.  The farm is located in the southeastern Washington/northern Idaho area known as the Palouse.  So many great bloggers out there writing about everything under the sun.  It's been interesting and educational.

Time continues to be an issue for me.  Work has been crazy busy, which is good, but when I spend 8 hours a day on the computer at work the last thing I want to do is jump right back on the computer when I'm home.  I haven't done so well in writing my posts in advance, so I seem to be doing a lot of them last minute.  Which isn't bad, it just forces me to do the afore mentioned computer thing at home at the end of the day.  I'm hoping I can catch up this weekend and get a few of the posts knocked out ahead of time.  Although the latter part of the alphabet, specifically U, V, X, Y, and Z are proving particularly difficult.  It's going to be interesting to see what I can come up with.  Wish me luck!

So, here's the tally so far:

Fun - 0 (seriously, lots of these things are fun but I've chosen to put them in a different category)
Interesting - 5
Amazing - 4
Quirky - 4

Quirky is gaining...

Hope everyone has an amazing week!


No comments:

Post a Comment