Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Week in Review

Happy Easter everyone!

I know it's Sunday, and a holiday, and I should be resting from blogging but....Wow, I can't believe I made it through a whole week of the blog challenge!  For those of you that know me, you know what a sporadic blogger I have been.  I feel like this challenge has been a real feat for me, but I needed it, and it was fun, AND I enjoyed it!  Win, win.  I've also enjoyed reading new blogs and meeting new bloggers.  My only regret is that I don't have more time to read.  But it is the end of the hockey season and the beginning of the baseball season.  My Coyotes are in the playoffs and my Diamondbacks are defending a division title so there's a lot of supportive cheering that must happen right now.  Plus, there is a new afghan being created and a book that I have taken way too long to finish.  So much going on...plus there's the little problem of work.  They seem to think they pay me to do stuff for them, not read blogs, so that doesn't help either.  I promise I'll try to do better this coming week.

Thanks to all of you who have visited my blog and left such nice comments. And to my new followers, thank you so much and I will reciprocate, I promise. I really do appreciate it and I hope you'll stick around once the challenge is over.

So, I've decided to do a tally of the weeks ratings.  The categories are: Fun, Interesting, Amazing and Quirky.  I feel like a couple of them fall into more than one category but to keep things simple I'll just choose one.  Here are the ratings so far:

Fun: 0 (For the record, I would put Bisbee and Flagstaff in this category too...lots of fun in both places)
Interesting: 3
Amazing: 2
Quirky: 2

At the beginning I was betting on quirky to take the lead but who knows, maybe Arizona is more interesting than I thought.  Guess we'll see in a few weeks.

Happy blogging everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment