Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week in Review...The End is Near

This was the hardest week by far.  It is my opinion that the end of the alphabet should be fired.  They did not produce enough material for me to choose from, and what they did produce was pretty thin.  I want to do a Donald Trump and say...U, V, X, Y and Z...you're fired!  Oh well, I made it through, and after tomorrow you won't have to put up with me until at least...Tuesday :)  I would like to thank my Facebook friends who answered the call when I was desperate for help with this latter part of the alphabet.  I promised them a mention in my blog so...thanks to: Art,  Beau, Jo, Kellie, Kelly and Lilia. You guys are awesome!  If I didn't use your suggestion in the challenge I will be using some of them in the Arizona Almanac.

Tomorrow is the end of the challenge.  I'm relieved.  I'm tired.  I'm totally surprised by many things that happened during this challenge.  I'll be writing about those in the challenge wrap up, which I think is supposed to post on May 7th.

I'll be posting the results of my "on the fly" research about whether or not my state is fun, interesting, amazing or quirky. You might be surprised by the results...I was. I'll also have a couple of other observations...so look for that post on Tuesday.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! I'm visiting from the A to Z, and I also found it tiring. I'm glad to have done it, but not sure if I'll do it again :)

    ReplyDelete