Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Year...Same Old Me

I have not gained a new me in the New Year.  Too bad.  I could use a new me.  This old me is just too disorganized.  I still don't have all of my Christmas stuff put away.  This despite having two three day weekends since Christmas.  I finally got my big tree down yesterday and my living room is basically back in order.  It feels good, until I look to my left and into the family room...where everything that is Christmas is piled everywhere.  Oh well...it'll all get done in time, right?  At least that's what I keep telling myself.  I have many projects I want to get started on in this New Year.  None will happen until Christmas is packed away.  Maybe what I need isn't a new me...maybe I need more me's.  Too bad I couldn't have one me for every project I need to tackle.  That would be nice.  Oh, and a me that likes to cook...that would be awesome!

Speaking of cooking (great segue huh?)....Sarah and I will be doing our first mother/daughter blog this Friday.  We will be discussing the joy of cooking...well, Sarah will probably discuss the joy of cooking...I on the other hand...well you'll just have to tune in and find out :)

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Quote for the week:

"A place for everything, and everything in its place."  ~Isabella Mary Beeton~

No comments:

Post a Comment